Law enforcement and paramedics responded to a call from Siwa's home on Wednesday night.
Jojo Siwa encountered a scary incident at her Pride Party.
On Wednesday night, the Dance Moms alum threw a rainbow-themed bash that unfortunately took a dark turn after one attendee took the fun too far.
According to TMZ, cops and paramedics responded to a call from Siwa's home in San Fernando Valley a little after 8 p.m regarding a 30-year-old male who possibly overdosed on LSD. Witnesses told the outlet that the man showed up to the party "high, and in pretty rough shape."
The man was then rushed to the hospital, and authorities determined there was no crime comitted. So far, the person's health status remains unclear.
The event included Siwa's girlfriend Kylie Prew and a slew of social media influencers, like Tana Mongeau, among its attendees. The Pride Party also featured a bounce house, a decked-out pool and kitchen, a bedazzled piano and many other fun appliances.