This 5 things BROKE the internet this week!

This 5 things BROKE the internet this week!

These celebrities went viral & broke the internet due to THIS stuff. Check it out here.

iCarly's Jerry Trainor, Megan Markle, Prince Harry & Lorde. All these celebs have something in common: they went viral this week and BROKE the internet! Check out what happened:

1. Jerry Trainor

Last Tuesday, iCarly's actor Jerry Trainor went viral, and it wasn't due to the show's reboot! The 44-year-old actor became trending after someone allegedly matched with him on the dating app Bumble and revealed his age!

"today I learned that Jerry Trainor is older than my mom," a Twitter user wrote. Did you know the actor's age?

2. Kim Kardashian

The 40-year-old entrepeneur's name went viral after she wished her estranged husband Kanye West a Happy Birthday tribute via Instagram!

After the rumor that they were getting a divorce was confirmed in February 2021, the reality TV star and the 44-year-old rapper showed they still share an amicable relationship... Check out the posts here!

3. Lorde

The 24-year-old New Zealand singer officially announced her comeback! A few days ago, Lorde revealed her upcoming single "Solar Power"'s cover art via her website. 

She also shared a caption that said: "Arriving in 2021... Patience is a virtue." Check out the cover here!

4. Liam Payne

Liam Payne and Maya Henry broke up! On Monday, the 27-year-old artist confirmed the sad news during the latest episode of The Diary Of A CEO podcast.

"I feel better out of it," the former One Direction member said, "I didn't feel good for doing what I did, but it had to happen. That's the corny way of saying it, it was the best for both of us."

5. Prince Harry & Megan Markle

The Royal couple welcomed their second child, a baby girl! Harry and Megan named their second daughter together Lilibet "Lili" Diana Mountbatten-Windsor.

The name was chosen as a tribute to the baby's great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, and her middle name was chosen to honour Harry's late mother, Princess Diana, or Lady Di, Princess of Wales.

Related Articles

More News

More News