5 who stars ended up with their celebrity crushes!

5 who stars ended up with their celebrity crushes!

Dreams do come true!

Dreams really do come true, at least for these lucky celebrities who ended up dating — and sometimes even marrying — their famous crushes. 

Granted, it definitely helps that these A-listers often run in the same circles. Still, these couples' stories makes us feel warm inside and hopeful that one day we might get to live a fairytale story with our own celebrity crush!

These are 5 stars who dated their famous crushes. 

1. Megan Fox & Machine Gun Kelly

The rapper admitted in a recent interview that he hung a poster of Fox in his bedroom when he was a teen and even got a tattoo in honor of the actress' Transformers franchise.

The couple met while filming their new movie, Midnight in the Switchgrass, in 2020 and have been inseparable ever since!

2. Pete Davidson & Phoebe Dynevor

The couple have been romantically linked since March, when they were spotted together while out in New York City.

Davidson reportedly confirmed the rumors in April, when he was asked about his celebrity crush during a Q&A with Marquette University students. "I'm with my celebrity crush", he said at the time.

3. Alex Rodriguez & Jennifer Lopez

In a 1998 interview, the former MLB star referred to his now-former fiancée as his "dream date."

"Jennifer Lopez, hopefully you can find me a date with her", he said at the time.

The pair dated for four years before their split in April 2021. 

4. Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin

The couple were friends for years before getting together in 2016. They tied the knot two years later in a courthouse ceremony. 

"Marrying Justin is Hailey's dream come true", a source told People at the time. "She always had a crush on him and she was so happy and excited when they got a bit older and dated."

5. Prince Harry & Meghan Markle

Years before they couple met, Prince Harry revealed that his dream girl was Rachel Zane — the character that Meghan played in the legal drama Suits

The pair tied the knot in 2018 and welcomed their first child together in 2019. 

Related Articles

More News

More News